jobotex is very aware of the importance of the data you entrust to us. Your personal data is collected and used exclusively within the framework of the legal provisions of the applicable data protection law in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
With the following data protection declaration we inform you about which personal data we collect and for what purpose the data is used. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
Data processing for order processing
We work together with service providers to process your order. Your name and delivery address will only be sent to these service providers for the purpose of delivering the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, if this is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and/or the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries.
- Right to correction according to article 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate.
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible; - Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After this period has expired, the corresponding data will be deleted.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, our website uses SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.